New Site

Everyone I have moved my blog over to jgregorymcverry.com. I am in the process of porting old posts and building the pages. Please stop in and say hello.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creating Screencasts on the iPad

I have been spending some wonderful time with teachers doing professional development associated with using iPads. One of my biggest challenges is the lack of screencasting. I now have a solution. Reflection.

Reflection ($15.00) allows you to mirror your ipad or iphone to your computer.

Creating Tutorials




Projecting from iPad


The other benefit of Reflection is untethered projection. This will allow you to use apps like Screenchomp, Showme, or Educreations as an interactive whiteboard. It is not as robust as an Apple TV but the price of an iPad and the fifteeen dollars for Reflection you can have an IWB for thousands less than the major brands.

No comments: